- A full and factual appraisal of mining titles or applications from the point of availability and validity, including due diligence searches. General advice on the provisions and requirements of the Mining Act 1992, as amended and other legislation that directly impacts on mining and exploration in NSW in particular.
- Detailed interpretation and evaluation of titles to determine the mineral ownership in respect of the relevant minerals, including advice as to the most appropriate methodology for extraction of the minerals whether private or publicly owned.
- Preparation and lodgement of all types of applications, serving of statutory notices prior to lodgement, marking out of areas as may be required in certain circumstances. Organising and instruction of surveyors as required for formal survey of lease areas or land subject to private mining agreements.
- Preparation of reports for inclusion in IPO/Prospectus and Due Diligence Reports in full compliance with the Valmin code as required for titles in all States of Australia.
- Detailed investigation of Native Title and as required lodgement of applications to address the Right to Negotiate Process under the Commonwealth Act.
- Attendance to all stamp duty requirements in respect of joint venture, purchase or option agreements and lodgement of applications for recording interests in titles in NSW and other States as may be required.
- Negotiating with land owners/occupiers in regard to private mining agreements or access/assessment of compensation on applications and titles.
- Appearance at Arbitration determinations on behalf of clients – legal fraternity are not permitted to attend such matters without the consent of both sides.
- Preparation and attendance at the Warden's Court (Land and Environment Court) on behalf of clients, in respect of disputes, compensation determination and all manner of inquiries under the Mining Act. In matters before the Court this company has formed a long term strategic alliance with Mr Lindsay Moore LL.B. of Moore & Co Solicitors – This arrangement has worked successfully for our clientele for many years, with an unchallenged high success rate in all matters undertaken by the team.
- Preparation of maps and plans showing availability of areas and conflicting applications and titles. The company has substantial expertise in computer database management of titles and in the Geographical Information Systems (G.I.S.). Information both graphical and text related can be supplied from our own internal systems on request. In addition the company has been involved for some years with the Department of Industry & Investment in regard to continued refining, development and upgrading of the Department’s own online database system TAS and its TASMAP & MINVIEW GIS Systems.
- Full searches through the Land Titles Office system to determine the names of owners of land for the purposes of negotiation of access agreements to areas of interest within titles as required. Presentation of results utilising maps prepared in Mapinfo format for ongoing use by the client as required.
- Ascertaining land and mineral ownership of areas for the purpose of lodging applications or entering into private agreements, including investigation of land status to determine affects of possible claims under the Native Title Acts both Federal and State.
- A comprehensive data based reminder service for the lodgement of renewal applications and attendance to payment of rents and compensation before the due date as required.
Most of all SECURITY. We offer our clients a confidential
service with all matters treated with the utmost